Friday, 10 June 2011

Day of Enlistment

Hi everyone, my feelings and thoughts currently feels like its gonna explode....for a while, its fine being positive....then a while later, it starts to get deeper and deeper into the negativity aspect. This feeling sucks, I've never had such sort of a feeling before and its just simply suffering I would say.

Surprisingly I managed to zonk off immediately once I crawled onto my bed but the point whereby my alarm rang, I realised that I slept for only 4 hours... Hopefully I won't feel lethargic in camp throughout the day.

Realised that this is reality and everyone has to face it be it who or where you are.

Anyway, I can't think of anymore to say further and so I'm gonna leave now and I'll post again once I'm out. Pray and bless me :)

Bye everyone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment