Thursday, 17 February 2011

Welcome everyone to my first humble entry

This is my first entry since June 2009.

I've been contemplating whether should I start once again anot. But oh well, started already since you guys are reading this now.


Since its my first entry, shan't talk about what had happened today, anyway its just an ordinary day but still at least I did manage to clear some disputes or I'd say doubts.

I'm currently waiting for my enlistment date into the army since I've decided to withdraw from NYP last year and even did my medical in July. Look at the time of the year now, its already coming close to an end of February but yet no news no nothing from MINDEF...
I should count it both as a blessing and misfortune.
Blessing whereby I've been bumming too much, drinking, smoking, partying, working, go broke, coffee, travelling, shopping and not exercising for the past 6 or 7 months! Oops! Did I mention smoking?
So unfortunately, I've wasted plenty of time as I did not complete my Diploma and am now left with just my O Levels...how sad is that for a 19 year old. But I'm glad 2010 had passed as it was quite a rough year for me...

Now since its still kinda like the beginning of this year, everything has been turning out smoothly. Although dad had moved out due to the divorce, my sister Amanda too left for Melbourne for her studies (but will be back in June or July la), mom getting extremely busy with work and keeps on traveling like a SQ stewardess and also friends leaving for their studies overseas....I'm not so lonely after all as I have the best, trustworthy, caring, helpful, thoughtful and all kinds of good words that can describe my friend or you can call him brother like I do in my life since last year actually and of course my younger sister who I need to spend time to care, nurture and discipline!

I really do hope that I'm disciplined enough to give you guys enough dose of my world every now and then, and definitely not abandon my blog online like I've done twice already.

Please do not hesitate to leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like alot has happened bro, im sure if anyone can champion through this positively it'd be you. Take care and we'll catch up soon.

    Best Regards
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey couz, where have you been man... It has been a long while since I last saw you. Thanks for your support! Catch up with you soon!!

    ReplyDelete