Monday, 23 May 2011

Daily reviews

It's been a week since I updated my blog...

I've stopped working for the time being, reason being that I wanna concentrate for my last Napfa this Wednesday. I've been training everyday without fail even though I've just got well from a week having like random fevers, coughs and body aches.

Today will be the last day for me to train up for this Wednesday and tomorrow it'll be a day of rest and some pampering, will be doing Sports Massage at Laguna to relief my sore muscles and aching joints.

Still kinda feeling sore from the post-Genting back to reality kind of life... Really miss that carefree number of days whereby whatever issues back in Singapore weren't in my head...that sort of feeling and having a clear mind was fantastic. Oh well, will look forward upon another trip which might not happen anytime soon unless I pass my Napfa and have more time to plan another trip with my close pals.

There's like so much worries in my mind regarding about the army, I really can't help it, I can't clear my mind, had been brooding about it ever since I'd gotten my letter. But at least I have a brother and close friends to advice me... but still, they've been through it but I've not, so I really don't know what I'd expect 100% fully.

Enough about my rantings, the past few days was just basically resting at home and heading for my exercise in the evening. Had Teppanyaki at Russell's place for like a pre-birthday gathering on Friday night. The food was great but once again, I had forgotten to take some pictures... But I do have the ones taken when the cake was brought out. Will post them another time yea.

Saturday night was an enjoyable hang-out with my friends at Nabins, I've not seen them for like close to a year and reminiscing and reliving those periods when we were hanging out was simply fun and enticing...Hope to see you guys real soon again although I can't get over the idea that I'm hanging out with friends whom are younger than me but oh well haha.. 

Anyway, gotta rest and will do my last regime later in the evening, please give me all your blessings and luck as I really do need it on Wednesday, thanks!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment