Thursday, 5 May 2011

Daily reviews

Yesterday was kinda boring.... had a Chinese Woman Association (CWA) event at Flower Diamond. All the 'Tai Tais' were like looking around the jewellery and clinging and clanging their glasses of Champagne with their Birkins lying over everywhere and strutting around with their sky-scraper high stilettos..saying stuff like HI! LONG TIME NO SEE! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN! MUACK MUACK ON ONE ANOTHER'S CHEEKS...what a scene haha..

Headed back home after 9 hours of work, went for my exercise regime and getting prepared for next Wednesday. Next Wednesday means that its my NAPFA trial and I wanna pass it badly, next is that I'm leaving for 'Las Vegas' not in the desert but up in the mountain at night. I'm really excited about it and had been anticipating for like 2 months at least.

Now I'm 19 and gotta be more sensible and responsible in a sense that I can't do what I used to do childishly when I was 18 then. Can anyone recommend me any institutes for like a good INTERIOR Designing course. I wanna be futuristic and love to visualise things. The problem is that I lack any experience, knowledge and a portfolio haha!

I gotta head back to work alright..

No comments:

Post a Comment