Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Daily reviews

The day has come! The flickering lights and cold mist....funny accents from people and quirky dressings too.... Its the day that Naveej, Vicnces, Lionel and myself will be heading up to the alps and leave our land of misery for a short escapade. Sounds very exciting and mind-wrecking isn't it? It is in fact...

The only problem I'm encountering now is that, I fell sick yesterday...disastrous you can say but I will be BETTER! Yesterday at work, I felt uneasy and nauseous.... My body was like aching and kinda felt feverish.
Headed back home and I rested, took my temperature and it was like 38++, I was in shock, quickly popped 2 paracetamols and slept. Was so afraid and felt shitty as today I should be taking my NAPFA and leaving for Genting in the night... Had no choice but to forgo NAPFA but recuperating at home now for tonight. Oh well, I feel much better already so as you know so Genting is still like waitinggggggggg!!!!!

Having said all these, I've yet to complete my packing and so I shall do it right now. I will share once I get back from Genting, be assured about that...

Bye my fellow Singaporeans, am heading out of Singapore once again and will be back on Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment