Monday, 9 May 2011

Daily reviews

The much anticipated Genting Trip is approaching soon. Have been thinking about it like for 2 months. Yes I know that I've always been mentioning about it, but guess what? This is my fucking blog and so just read it as I can say and repeat as many things as I deliberately want to. Hehe! Hopefully it will be cold, chilly cold I mean!! Vicnes, Naveej and Lionel....they've been talking about this trip without fail when we meet up every now and then.... and now, its finally approaching and we're like so KAN-CHIONG about it.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all noble women who deserves it out there! A great thank you for the birthday wishes although its like over but really do appreciate it anyway.

Gotta really train damn badly for my NAPFA which is on this Wednesday, my last 3 trials... It's also a day whereby I will be departing for Malaysia. If I pass it, it'll be like double happiness for me! Run run run, pull pull pull, jump jump jump, sprint sprint sprint, bend bend bend.... walao! Haven't done so for like the past year and also even seldom do them in Secondary school like that frequently as of these days.

I'm sick of my clothes as I'm putting on weight at wrong parts of my body and makes me feeling depressed looking at myself in the mirror with my clothes on which I used to have confidence donning them in the past. Hiyah! Hopefully National Service will give me a perfect stature and physique...

While I'm doing this post, the thought of Genting just keeps on running through my mind... damn excited! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Am going berserk already! At times I can't get a hold of myself... Sounds insane I know but what to do, I'm easily thrilled about such stuff.

It will be a hectic day for me on Wednesday though, like rushing in the morning to get to Toa Payoh Stadium, then head home to get ready for work, thereafter dinner and then head straight to the bus terminal....Fuck! I'm screwed! May consider taking a day off from work on that day so I can have like an ample amount of rest before my escapade begins. It'll be tiring if I begin the schedule above mentioned, reach Genting in the wee hours, laze and wait for my check-in, then head to the Theme Park upon Lionel's request as its a Thursday and will be less crowded... I might just zonk off on the rides no matter how spine-chilling it may be... Oh well, take a day off that is...wanna enjoy my first day and not fucking screw up my body system and clock!

Ok, I gotta head back to work alright... Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment