Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Night review

My birthday on Saturday was good. Prawn noodles with a rich soup base is irresistible especially when tons of prawn heads were used to make the broth. Yummy but forgotten to snap a picture of it. Nevermind, 24 bottles of Hoegaarden and 24 cans of Tiger. Plenty of drinks and none complained of the 'sufficient' amount of drinks but yet it wasn't enough to get us high though, 2 bottles of Macallan at the end did us proud. Hope everyone had an enjoyable time and thanks for spending my 19th with me.

One of the gifts I received made me extremely happy, here it is....
My shambala-inspired bracelet from Aglicia, Veronica, Roslind & Dennes. Thank you so much!
Not many pictures at my place though as we were too busy laughing our arses off playing Up&Down....



Pathetic few pictures but oh well, at least when I was damn high at Zouk, my friend managed to capture 2 lovely shots!
I look like I'm faking a smile here but still look goooood!

Ok much natural but looking high already
Once again, thank you to those who came and commemorated such an special day for me and those whom did not reply me or come, nevermind as seriously, I'm only 19 so fuck it.

On the next day, I had my favourite Korean food at Amara Hotel. The best I can say in Singapore. The barbecued beef, cold dishes, kim chi, hot&spicy soup, Korean pancakes are just simply marvellous. The colours of whats on the table were vibrant too!
Cold Buckwheat noodles is just too refreshing

The colours make the dishes look like PLAY-DOH
My cousin slept over at my place for the night and then we headed to Pulau Ubin on the following morning to have like seafood. The overall experience was nice, like a mini escapade I would say. Having to cross the water for like 10 minutes and end up on an island without tall buildings, just imagine how it feels.






It was a chill-out day indeed. Headed to the gym thereafter as it was raining, did my run and weight-lifting, satisfying but tiring of course. Dined at 5 Star Chicken Rice for dinner, yummy but kinda expensive though but worth the money....then fed myself to mosquitoes at Laguna Golf & Country Club for drinks by the outdoor seating facing the golf green.

A long post but full of pictures to attract your eyes. Good enough for you guys? I'm sure there's more to come as next Wednesday is Gentinggggg! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Can't take it, getting nearer and getting closer!!! Going mad about it already.

Anyway I need to rest and so shall post something again soon alright friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment