Saturday, 30 April 2011

19th Birthday 2011

A huge hug and a big thank you to all whom wished me a Happy Birthday via Facebook, sms, Whatsapp and so on. Really do appreciate it alot and hope that when time comes for your birthday, you'll have the same mass wishes too.

I'm kinda feeling rejuvenated although I just had like 6 hours of sleep. Not ample enough but it could be the thought of my birthday which I've been anticipating since who knows when.

Was hanging out at Lagoon View last night when I received many calls from friends. Even of those whom I thought might have been gone or lost. We used to have conflicts but yet you guys still have the heart to call me and wish me. I really do appreciate it and I swear it was a really nice feeling. Till now its kinda shocking though but the hatred or whatsoever in me built up has finally been expelled out of my mind.

Tonight would basically be like home-cooked Prawn Noodles for dinner at my place then thereafter would be Zouk (Trance night starring Markus Schulz).

Feels kinda weird though as it seemed that I had just celebrated my 18th Birthday and having bad times lurking and lingering around me. Oh well, I definitely dare to say that this year was kinda like better but its just gonna hit the 2nd quarter of the year and so can't foresee whats ahead for me especially with regards pertaining about my enlistment in the Army.

Today is the day whereby my dad's seed fusing with my mom's egg and then being popped out after 9 months of captivity. I love my parents for giving me this life but of course at times I will definitely feel fucked up and all and blame them or whatsoever, but whose kid doesn't??

Anyway it's time to repeat again that Genting is approaching in less than 2 weeks! This is to -----> Lionel, Nav and Vicnesh! It may not seem like a big of a deal to head to Genting but come on seriously, its good for me!

Anyway I will get tons of pictures of tonight and will post them yea.

Still in bed doing this post!

Once again thank you all and love you all!

1 comment: