Monday, 21 February 2011

Back to work for the week, how exciting

Was suppose to have some drinks at 1 Twenty Six at Big Splash last night (Upon Laura Tham's request and my suggestion of venue), but wasn't successful as Ms Tham was deep asleep, whatsapping and calling came to no use at all for the 3-4 hours I was trying to get to her. Haha, left Marcus and myself stranded and stayed home with no plans at all. So we decided to trick her by telling her that we waited for her at the bottom of her apartment and left at the end. Just whatsapped her about this though, but have yet to get her reply. Marcus intention was to make her guilty...haha, good one! Just a random information about last night..

Its been a couple of days since my first post, hope everyone is interested and showing support to my blog :) Its really interesting if you talk about shit for some time and in the future, review back and laugh about it.

Anyway, I gotta head back to work now..

No comments:

Post a Comment