Saturday, 19 February 2011

Before my sleeping pills take effect

Working has made me more sensible in terms of what I earn is what I spend(not sure if it sounds logical). I've learnt the value of money as I no longer depend on my allowances because I don't receive them anymore so as you know. Although I've learnt that, its still back to square one whereby when it comes close to an end of the month, I'm always broke. Of course I do realise that most of my money is spent on food, coffee, cab and other ways. I've been more frugal these days as I take a bus to work, to and fro without fail. Hard to believe for those who knows me well enough, but its true. I'm trying to save but its difficult as I'm so used to staying out of home which in a sense [staying outside of home = spending money] if you guys get what I'm trying to express.

I love people around me when I'm of high spirits and I dislike staying at home as its relatively quiet. But I do enjoy moments whereby I'm alone at home to ponder and just do nothing at all with no one around me...PEACE is the word.

I don't know why I'm talking crap now at this time but well, just wanna waste some 10 minutes or so before turning in. By the way, can't wait for the barbecue tomorrow, not any special occasion to rejoice about but just a simple, drunken ed and wonderful night with great company to put it in another way...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment