Thursday, 24 February 2011

Promoting aye?

Hoped you guys love my first part of my Autobiography. It's really based on my true life so as you know. I will try and write more about it over time, so be patient alright.

Anyway now at work, yesterday after knocking off, met my bro, had dinner and then lastly chilled out at Miss U Cafe at No.14 Jalan Burong, along Upper Changi Road right after Bedok Simpang. A nice chill out joint and relaxing ambience. They have quite a good selection of wines and a wide variety of food to order. The wine prices, well all I can say is that it's really affordable. A bottle of Merlot from Chile just cost $30++ whereas at some places, a bottle of Linderman from Australia costs $60++ which is way too overpriced. Most importantly, it closes at 11.30pm but yet they still do allow their patrons to stay up to whenever time they want as they'll leave the chairs and tables outside. Great to smoke and sip some wine after a long and hectic day at work or whatever you're doing.

Reached home and felt a little depressed though, house was quiet as you know both my dad and sis are not around, mom was out of town for business too. All I could do was shower and lie on my bed pondering about everything that is going on, family, friends, army and some other stuff. Although this is the negative part towards the end of the night, I wont deny that I really had a great time at Miss U Cafe having wine, talking cock and of course having a serious conversation too.

Oh well, gotta head back to work, shall set the negativity of everything aside and concentrate on what I'm currently doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment