Friday, 18 February 2011

A Friday to end off my working days for the week

Woke up feeling fresher than usual as my cough which had been bothering me for 4 weeks had finally shown progress from the eeky sweet black cough mixture consumed thrice a day....Yucks! (Although it makes you sleep better)

Was at CMPB earlier on to check my enlistment date...as I've said from my very first post, I've been bumming since my medical screening last July. Decided to make my way down with dad to clarify and make an enquiry only to realise that its still pending but at least they gave me a hint whereby I'll definitely be enlisted either in March or June. Fuck! Did I mention March? Its next month for heaven's sake! Its scary but oh well...arghhh! I'm so unfit and unprepared you see, that explains my paranoia and negativity towards it. Whats more, I have friends whom shared their experiences to me..good and bad, but I only concentrated on the bad side and see what had happened to me? My balls shrunk..sad aye??

Went to collect my 2 cases of beer earlier for my barbecue gathering tomorrow which I organised and procrastinated since last year even before I went to Japan on the 16th of December...FINALLY its happening!
A very special beer from my mom's ex-company. The only plastic bottled beer in South East Asia you know! Can't finish consuming? All you do is just cap it back on and leave it in the fridge for prolonged freshness. Wanna know more, firstly, get to know me first and once you have my contacts...then we shall see from there!

Anyway, I'm so excited for the barbecue! It'll be steak, salad, wine and tons of beer! Am salivating right now!!

Anyway, I gotta head back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment