Friday, 25 February 2011

Daily reviews

Can't wait for another long awaited barbecue planned a week after our previous one. We actually planned last week on the day of the first barbecue itself. How swift was the arrangement aye!

Time flashes by at the blink of an eye as the days go by, week after another and month by month...who knows when I could be in the army and serving my duty already.

I'm totally lagged behind the movies, last one was a Chinese horror/comedy by Mark Lee... Shocked for many but its true. I really wanna catch up with the new ones but no 'kaki'. Like seriously I've been quite busy with work and pre-plans, but when I'm free and am able to catch a movie, its either an inappropriate timing or no one wants to accompany me like what the fuck... Oh well, how I wish I can be more diligent and take the initiative to just get one ticket and watch all by myself. Maybe a movie marathon :) Soon soon! To all ungrateful friends and people out there, you guys gave me no choice but to think of this ridiculous, silly, lonely and uninteresting idea so a big THANK YOU to all!

Can't wait for tomorrow! I'll be lonely once again hours before the commencement of the barbecue tomorrow evening. So guess I'm just gonna swim all by myself, soak up some sun....smoke and have a drink as if I'm in a resort but the fact is that, its all bullshit but of course I will still swim la and chill all alone!

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment