Monday, 28 February 2011

Daily reviews

I'm thankful for the advices of people supporting me to get into the army. But there is no reason at all to keep reminding me that its 2 years and I should get it over and done with as the fact is that, its not my choice to choose whatever date to be enlisted for fuck sake. You guys think I do not want to get in and think that I'm wasting my time? I'm sorry to say, I don't belong to the MINDEF and cant suka suka anyhow enlist myself into it as soon as possible. Having said these, I hope the sincere and good gestures of you guys will somehow be logical to me as I do know that 2 years in the army lags myself behind others, so just leave it to the right people to say when I should be enlisted.

I guess I need botox on my forehead, realised alot of people including family noticed that I'm always frowning... I do notice it too even when I'm brushing my teeth, maybe its the ongoing stress and turmoil over the years which has resulted to this. Now I think people wants me to have a stiff forehead like Nicole Kidman..haha

Oh yea, regarding about the barbecue on Saturday, it was fantastic and I was too intoxicated to remember most of what had happened towards the end haha.. But I will upload the pictures soon in my next post and also will do a review of a comic web page my good friend has created.

I will be out of town too, leaving this week on the night of Thursday and will be back on Sunday evening. So wait till I'm back to give you all more doses of my world but of course at the mean time, there's still Tuesday, Wednesday and early part of Thursday to view my blog before I leave.... I could be heading to Hong Kong, "could be" heading when I come back on Sunday then might catch a night flight and be back on Tuesday....Mom says see howwww...

Got a shock from Mom, she came in to my room and said that I'm working and should pay my own phone bill which cost <$100 for this month, I was like HUH!!!! Then I told her to postpone it to next month...how sad aye.... always towards the end of the month, she's full of surprises for her one and only son when he's about to get his meagre pay... what a smart and calculative career women.

Be right back..

No comments:

Post a Comment