Monday, 4 April 2011

Daily reviews

A very fine day indeed. Ain't sure why but I'm definitely in my best mooddddddd. So elated and hyper today. Talked too much and probably annoyed my colleagues hehehe!

Anyway, a review about the past few days, on Saturday night, it was a fun filled gathering, laughter, beer, healthy steamboat and baccarat-drinking game. Thanks guys for coming! Really do love such sort of company/gathering over a quiet weekend without going to the clubs or whatsoever, saving up money for my vacation trips too.

Although I may seem to be happy out of the blue, several cases or news had made me realised what a shady and sad world I'm residing in, such as the news about a young girl who was pinned under a train and a disgusting and heartless mother who pimps her own daughter. So saddening but what to do? Anyway, there's actually nothing much to share for today, so I'll leave it as it is and probably post something later...oh yea, regarding about my autobiography posts, I shall stop for a moment. No particular reasons at all. Don't ask, won't tell :)

Ciao

2 comments: