Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Daily reviews

Finally Laura Tham met me! She did YOGA then we had dinner, lastly coffee with hazel. YOGA! Hehe.. Laura don't kill me yea, it's good! Healthy! Hehe

Anyway, town sucks! No matter how much money you have to afford a good ride home, you'd still can't get a cab. I tried calling and guess what, got rejected 15 times, Laura depended on her message-sending method. But our efforts were to no avail and we had to take the fucking train home! Seriously, cab drivers out there, stop complaining about not having any passengers when there are all around but yet you guys are nowhere to be seen! Reached home around 10ish close to 11? Got changed and went for my run. YES! MY RUN! Surprised? Don't be... I have no choice... The run was quite tormenting and I almost collapsed haha... But I ran for a good 21 minutes :)

Zouk... It's been a while since I last patronised you... evern since my friends' and my sister's farewell. Laura and Hazel kept persuading and asked me to get the guys to go over this weekend and stop with our own gathering like barbecues and stuff hahaha. We'll try but no promises.

Feeling the most comfortable today as I'm wearing my Bermudas to work. Haha! Had been like wearing pants and today I bent the rules for once. So casual and shiok!!!

Can't wait to actually knock off today, meeting my friends for dinner but then again, heading back for my run so gotta watch what I eat too hehe.

Gotta work unlike most of you people at home reading to this while I gotta work my ass off..

No comments:

Post a Comment