Monday, 25 April 2011

Night review

 Something about honesty
Confucius defined several levels of Honesty. Starting from shallow and ending with deep, the levels are as follows:
Li, wanting to appear truthful for your own personal gain.
Yi, doing what is right on the basis of how you would like to be treated in return.
Ren, based on the most sincere form of empathy toward all others that are different from you in age, gender, culture, experience, family, etc.

Just a random thought of it, Confucius is really mad with his way of thinking and all but he's cool..cool...cool.

Anyway, it was an exhausting day at work, really tired and felt queasy in my stomach the entire day, could be that was drinking 4 days in a row since Thursday.

Exercised, pull-ups, running, crunches..... all set for trying out my NAPFA.

Genting in close to 2&1/2 weeks time. So excited and had been in my mind ever since my friends and myself were discussing about it, even way before booking it. Cold weather, the theme park, SAFARI club, great food and most importantly great company. Sounds like I've already went there but I know what to expect as I've been there countless number of times.

Just had my dinner like 45 minutes ago, I saw a plate of like charred meat with dried chillies. I tried the dish and felt that it tasted funny and gamy. Didn't bother and so swallowed. Then when I was picking for another piece, I realised something weird about it and so I asked my domestic helper what was it, guess what? I just ate a fucking RABBIT! My mom is to be blamed, how can you eat such cute and furry stuff even if it's a hare instead of any other pet rabbits! Arghhh! Feeling so sinful, I know its nothing as what we normally eat too give other people the same feeling of disgust when they don't have the same diet as us. Anyway, I'm sorry bunny! I just ate your leg thinking that it was a drumstick.

My stomach feels even worse now after my accidental consumption of the poor bunny. I've got to be more disciplined now at work like gotta work from 9.30am - 6.30pm everyday as I have a new and interesting assignment to handle, shall reveal when the time is right. Its really something new and an eye-opener for me, hopefully I won't screw it up.

This Saturday is my BIRTHDAY for your information so yeap. Just stating this only, not as if I'm hinting to anyone about receiving any gifts or anything....HEHEHE! I don't mind though.

Well, lengthy post but hope its good enough for you guys to read up :)

Shall turn in early tonight, can't tahan already...

No comments:

Post a Comment