Friday, 8 April 2011

Daily reviews

A quiet night previously but good enough to take a break at home and browsed through channels, finding some interesting and interactive programmes to watch. Oh yea! I love Banged Up Abroad!! This morning woke up by the annoyance of my alarm, so reluctant but had no other ways of getting income so gotta head to work as usual. I really can't wait for my vacation trips like seriously! What shall I do for my birthday this year? Hmm nothing special about turning 19 but yet it's better to have a gathering at least, can't expect me to not celebrate and treat it as if its of an ordinary day. Probably gathering at a private wine place. See how la yea.

I love black and white so much that I'm wearing my favourite black/white checkered shirt today! Just a random thought, find it lame? Fuck off..

Been thinking throughout the week what to do over this weekend... Not heading to the clubs anyway, but we've always have like plans over the weekends after planning instantaneously but yet for this week, I'm in a dilemma man.

Oh well, gotta head back to my work..

No comments:

Post a Comment