Saturday, 23 April 2011

Daily reviews

Recently I've been doing alot of running and like doing basic exercise like crunches, pull ups, push ups and squats for like almost every other day. Been quite satisfied with myself though as I've never been so like consistent with my fitness. My body is getting into shape I think... 'I think' yea not boasting haha!

Today didn't run as I did it yesterday and almost sprained my foot hopping over a curb at a point of turning... just imagine what if I do sprain it, I can't run for at least a week and it'll push my regime back by a week. I know its kind of like a rush right now to race through my fitness level and train up, but I least I'm making an effort and not thinking that it's too late.

Fitness aside, the quotes on my facebook are of my own originality, if you've seen something similar elsewhere, I guess its just plainly coincidental alright. I know I dont look bright enough to come up with quotes, but please, I'm capable of thinking one or two at times.

Next Saturday is the day to mark my 19th year in this world, commemorating the hundreds of thousands of dollars which my family especially both my mom and dad had spent on me. And for this birthday, they might have to spend more haha!

Alright I'm heading to IKEA now, be right back later

No comments:

Post a Comment