Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Daily reviews

I feel good today, waking up at 9 in the morning despite having a late chill-out drinking night previously. As usual was at Miss U Cafe till like 12.30am. Was intending to have a run yesterday but guessed should allow my whatever muscles to recover and so today shall be the day that I resume my recent regime and goal. I wanna be healthier and have a good stamina so as not to suffer in the army as you people should know I'm damn fucking lazy and I'm quite scrawny too hehe! And also to stop my family members and friends from saying that I'm lazy, body growing flabbier and not exercising at all. The best part is that my mom always nagged at me like asking me not to cry and call home during my first few months if I suffer due to my poor fitness level.

I felt the sense of satisfaction and accomplishment when I started to put on my sports apparel and shoes and just headed out and jogged for 20+ minutes on Monday. But of course, it was due to my friend's encouragement and motivation too. I can't believe I did it as I've not really worked out for quite some time and had been contemplating about training up before my letter arrives. but during the process, I managed to jog non-stop at a comfortable pace except when I crossed the road, I walked.... but I panted like fuck! Almost died and even not having my mobile phone with me, if something happens, no one knows man..hahaha!

Last night was so chilled out, was like after a day of working for long hours, it was good to unwind for the night and head to work slightly later the following day, like what I did today. A bottle of wine, talk cock, quiet ambience. How I wish I can do this even alone for the rest of my life! Hahaha!

24 more days till my 19th birthday. Just imagine the excitement one has upon turning 18 and now, I'm gonna turn 19. 2010 passed so quickly although it wasn't really a smooth year. Oh well, at least I did had my fun during last year.

Hopefully Bintan on the first week of next month would be made possible, need to get a tan to look healthier but always getting burnt and the shedding of skin, then back to whiteness. Guess it will be fun as the highlight of the resort trip would be kite-boarding or some sort like it. Oh yea, and Genting on the 2nd week. Cool weather is the best for one who is as hot-headed like me. It's also time for me to get my driver's licence, had been procrastinating and pondering over the issue and hassle of getting it since my 18th birthday last year. Sucks to take the public transport when I have a car left alone when my dad seldom drives it and also my sister Amanda is studying in Melbourne...What a WASTE!

A random but interesting post I guess? Anyway, gotta head back to work as I came in late, but good enough that I can at least squeeze in quite a wordy and lengthy post aye?

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment