Monday, 18 April 2011

Night review

A fine but lazy Sunday indeed. Woke up at 2.30pm, dozed off again and waking up for my run and all, what a day, although relaxed being at home almost the entire time but of course contradictorily kinda tired from the work out and late night though.

Last night was good, a change of menu once again for the highly on demand Barbecue. We had Cajun seasoned-prawns on the grill, the best and the highlight of the barbecue and Shishamo (pregnant fish) although it wasn't that popular and to most people's liking. But the prawns was definitely a hit! Everyone loved it as it was marinated by yours truly heheheh! Don't have a picture of it though as I always forget to snap some pictures of the course of everything most of the time, I promise I'll do it the next time round alright. But I did took a short video though hehe.

As our loved beer (Summit Beer) was sold out, we had no choice but to get a more expensive alternative, Sapporo! Amazingly yesterday was a sober night for me, I just had 2 cans, felt bloated and all already so discontinued further. We had a bottle of whisky but no one carried on and so I took it back. We must finish it the next time round yea.

I can't wait for Genting. Been saying it over and over again but it's really killing me! It used to be like, awwww there's still 2 more months to go (we grumbled) and now its like just 3 weeks more to go! So excited and enticing! The thought of it just makes me drop my worries and unhappiness everytime haha.

Anyway, this is the burger from last night, doesn't it look so much more succulent and vibrant compared to the previous time?

A mini-clip from last night

People reading my blog would probably think that, Irwin and his friends are fucking boring, always having the same old shit every weekend. I can't blame you people but I do beg to differ, this is what I enjoy most and this is also what makes my friends and myself bond even stronger. 

Anyway, I'll be doing some other stuff and will prescribe more dosage of my world another time.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment