Thursday, 14 April 2011

Daily reviews

Guess what was on my mind the entire morning? If you've noticed my facebook status, that's a hint. I'm extremely curious about how I'd look when I'm bald. Ugly because my head is not perfectly rounded? Nice as its neat and clean? Wah!! The though of it just kept flashing across my mind. You may think that I might as well shave it now and answer my own dilemma right but look, what if it's ugly? I have parties to attend, vacation and activities to do, what if I look sadly ugly in my pictures. You see,  I think too much, giving myself unnecessary stress. I feel that I've aged alot though, I'm putting on weight as my metabolism slowed down which shows that stress is partly contributing to this. Oh well, at least I'm putting on weight rather than losing, I will look drastic if I lose weight from my previous stature.

Two days at work without my colleagues at my side, kinda quiet though, one left for Pulau Redang (Damn fucking shiok!) and the other had taken medical leave for 3 days. So gotta settle my lunch soon all by myself :( It's alright, gotta toughen up and not whine too much hehe.

Went for my run last night again, was not too bad and I could feel that I'm filling up my pants pretty soon which is positive as I might be gaining muscles on both of my legs but negative as I might need to get new trousers or berms if I can't fit in what I have further. Such a hassle!

Anyway, I gotta make good use of whatever time left to enjoy my life out of captivity. Plenty of stuff awaits! I have jotted down so many things to do!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment