Monday, 14 March 2011

Autobiography (II)

Have been residing at Bedok South for about half of my life. Love the area and surrounding so much. Peaceful, clean, serene and many more words can describe this place. Although the inconvenience is that, the train station is freaking far away but who gives a fuck as I hate taking the train. But there are definitely quite a number of buses heading to town and all so not too bad though. At least my neighbourhood doesn't have like school-kids loitering around and creating shit around my area.

My results were definitely different from students scoring aces and so I'm always at home on most afternoons having tuition. Talking about it, I'm always finding excuses to lie to my tutors about being sick and having shit in school so as to postpone it, so I'm actually guilty of my results in school. I definitely did not score aces except for my Math but still I'm able to get in to Nanyang Polytechnic for your information although I do know that the course I was in and the school I'm in was not of the best but yet its still being eligible to attain a diploma cert ya know! Tuition fees added up to so much money but yet I was of a failure of not attaining better results which my parents, tutors and school teachers had expected. Oh well, at least I've completed every young kids' nightmare, Primary 4 Streaming examinations, PSLE, GCE-N Levels & lastly my shitty GCE- O Levels so fuck it.

Secondary school was rather quite tough for me though as I was bullied in my junior years in school, not that bad la but eventually, I did the bullying towards the later part of it haha! I hate the school uniform and all teachers and whoever it is from the school, please speak the truth and say that it's hideous and stop saying that it's unique and all that crap you tasteless people. I even dread going to Tampines Mall after school with my uniform as it was crappy, sucky, disgusting and ugly! But I survived wearing it for the 5 years.

How I wish I was from a Prestigious Boys School soooooo damn badly. How sad is it aye! I detest outsiders asking me which school am I from and all, please, get a life, its none of your concern and I was also stupid enough to reveal and ridicule myself...

I can't imagine how I survived with my meagre pocket money but traveling to school to and fro by cab almost everyday and now even when I do take the bus, I'm still broke! How fascinating huh.. Oh well, actually its caused by my extravagant spending on food, coffee, alcohol and awesome stuff people like myself would do..hehe

I managed to get out of prison from my 5 years sentence and enjoyed my freedom for close to 5 months at least before I went into a upgraded environment...

I shall continue the rest this Sunday, sorry for the delay as I totally forgot about it yesterday hehe...

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment