Thursday, 10 March 2011

Daily reviews

Alright, I shall stop procrastinating about my mini Autobiography postings, I shall make it a point to post it every SUNDAY alright.

Back at work, my accountant colleague is extremely nice buying me breakfast almost everyday when I come in. Shall buy her a good meal but not at the moment though as you know I'm a pauper now so gotta wait till my next pay check which reminds me I gotta save up a substantial amount too, lots of debts to clear and do wanna settle my travels hehe.

Finished work yesterday and had dinner, thereafter headed to Old Airport Food Centre to have 4 large bottles of beer at an extremely affordable price... There's like a promotion going on and 3 large bottles of Tiger cost us only $13... tell me about it aye... Where the hell can you find such a cheap beer pricing eh.

Since I'm using my office's lappy, shall upload some pictures tonight yea.

Can't wait for the Barbecue this coming Saturday!!!!! Hamburger!!!!!!!

I wanna go back to Helipad and Zouk badly...Haven't been there ever since my sister's farewell before she left for Melbourne which is like a month already for your information. Friends, let's go there next Saturday yea!!

Oops, gotta head back to work and one last thing, please do stay tune for the updates of new comics on http://randomkick.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hey Irwin, thanks for the heads up about randomkick again!

    Boston

    ReplyDelete