Sunday, 20 March 2011

Daily reviews

These days the weather has been gloomy, which kinda coincides with my mood too. Oh well, I just need to take things easy, and think of how to be of a better 19 year old adult. At times, I'm acting like I'm 9, I just feel insecure and paranoid about every single stuff in my life, family, friends, education, work, NS and all kinds of stuff evolving around me which are more complicated than it seems to be.

Anyway, I'll be better and grow up :) Life is tough but there are people much more jia lat than I am.

An impromptu barbecue last night was good. I know I know...boring right? Barbecue..barbecue...haha, gonna have like cancer soon if we do this every weekend. But just can't help it, great food, tons of drinks and great company. We had rib-eye, real fresh beef burger and huge portobellos this time round. Sheng siong and the normal Fairprice sucks unlike Colds Storage... I got whatever I could find at sheng siong then proceeded to my dad's place.... I walked out from the condo and walked alllllllll thhhhheeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyy to Chancery's Colds Storage....and then walked alllllll thhhhheeeeee wayyyyyyyyy back. It was sunny and drizzling all the way which made the situation worse. But its ok, I'm the host, so gotta make sure that great hospitality is there hehe.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the barbecue and the succulent burger!


Expensive charcoal which took a fucking long time to ignite... my bro took 2 hours!
More of Summit beer, never ending bottle of happiness

My favourite and powerful X-mini to add on great music to the ambience






The succulent burger I was talking about...looks good aye...I think it could fetch about $15 in restaurants haha.

Finale 
The barbecue is yet another successful plan. Let's go to Helipad next week instead and for the following week, we can do the barbecue again :)

Oh yea and here are the photos from the previous week at Timbre





Great music from the live band and mad crowd and queue I swear.

Alright, that's all for today but I'll do the Autobiography tonight and it'll be published tomorrow.
Gonna continue and enjoy my lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment