Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Night review

Don't mock, laugh, despise, irritate or do whatever it takes just to ridicule me about the fact where I'm gonna reveal which is that today is the first day in my life whereby I learnt how to download songs into iTunes and autofill it into my iPhone...hehe! Stop it! I know your faces in front of the computer ok you suckers..heehee!

Anyway, at the last part, you'll see a video of my furry little brother yea. He does know how to listen to commands ok although he's a kitty cat.

I'm feeling bored and restless as ever, I need a vacation trip to rejuvenate myself but the problem is that I'm broke and have no sponsors.... any sponsors out there? I'm a person who wont waste such a sponsored opportunity as I do know how to enjoy and value my vacations ok! Hiyah, just wanna leave and have a shiok trip before doing my duty for my country... which reminds me they take forever just to finalise my confirmation date! Although I've waited for 8 months already, its still comparable to the angry parent of a young boy whom waited longer then me and even raised the issue on Straits Times' Forum if you did read it. Oh well, although I'm complaining that its wasting my time like waiting and shit, but deep in my heart, I'm so reluctant to go :( Oh well, no other alternatives right? Gotta face it, get it over and done with right? KNS!

Can't wait for my house to be revamped! Kitchen, dining area, family room, balcony, stairs and all bedrooms will be done up! I saw the design plan for my room and I'm not too pleased about it, looks funny so I spoke to my mom and she agreed on getting the designer to revise the plans! Yay!!! I want a mini walk-in wardrobe!! Told my mom that and she rolled her eyes and continued watching TV...hahah The only thing bothering me is that the renovation takes approximately a month to complete... I could be in the army or maybe not... and also have yet to finalise where we will reside during that period of time.

I've been putting on weight if you did notice from my pictures, collarbone disappearing and cheek bone diminishing under a layer of fat.. my waistline has gone from a perfect 28 to 30. My weight at the end of 2009 was 49-50 and its 62-63 now, many says that I look better and I do feel so too but I can't fit into a fraction of my clothes already... how saddening aye but what to dooooo, no money, can't go shopping... sucks big time. I'm gonna work hard and work like 9 hours a day for 5 days a week even when I have a privileged flexible working time frame.
Here are 2 pictures to prove it
2009                                                  2010
Able to spot the difference although not that obvious?



Anyway here's the video of my furry brother (Champagne is his name)

That's all yea, nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment