Thursday, 17 March 2011

Night review

I feel exhausted these days, but all I did was just waking up in the morning for work, a 40-minute bus ride to work, close to 8 hours of work in the office then back home or meet my friends and close ones. Maybe its my body, I don't know... I need to take more vitamins and supplements as I'm damn fucking young uh, shouldn't be experiencing this problem.

Oh well, I  love spending time with my friends and loved ones. How I wish its a full time job but not impossible though. Today I ate too much for your information, need to watch my diet as even though I'm lean, if I'm not cautious enough, I might end up with health problems and putting on unhealthy weight as I don't exercise at all so as to speak.

I wanna head to my grand's place tomorrow for dinner. Miss them so much but just couldn't find the proper time as I end off work in the late afternoon and the journey back home is so time consuming that at times, I can only have late dinner. If I can't make it, the best is lunch during the weekends. Nothing beats my granny's home-cooked dishes.

I miss durian, pizza, ice-kachang, churros, oysters, steak, suckling pig, shark's fin and all sorts of rich food! Urghh! So frustrating at times when I can't get what I want to eat.

Anyone has any suggestions for any nice Bossa Nova hits? I love this kind of genre of music and do appreciate it alot. Was thinking what shall I do over the weekend with my bro but just couldn't think of any..haha...I'm broke! Can't spend like the past already! Hiyah... so sad :( But Bossa Nova hits lightens up my mood though (I'm listening to it right now hehe!).

Alright, I'm gonna hit the sack soon and will post much more interesting stuff over time.... BECAUSE 'someone' said that my blog is quite boring and lack flavouring and all.... I need to be more creative and inspired lah! Sorry! Anyway I do know that this post is boring but just wanna write something before I snooze alright..

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment