Sunday, 27 March 2011

Daily reviews

What a long night yesterday. 3 large bottles and 3 towers of beer. Intoxication makes everything seemed damn fucking long and draggy.

Need to work alot to earn more. Having some financial crisis man! Haha! Cut down on shopping but yet still going broke towards the end of the month..

Here's a penny of my thoughts. Be it someone you care, family, friends, siblings, parents, foes, pals.... the care and concern for/from every individual is totally different. I've been through quite enough to understand that the unconditional care, love or whatever from anyone around you has a certain weightage and value. Like it depends on who is closer and deserve it. So do cherish and protect those whom are deemed as the very close one be it your siblings, mother, father or anyone whom are of the closest. Just a random thought, if its hard to decipher, then forget it, only I myself know what I'm thinking of..hehe!

Anyway, it'll be a quiet and chilly Sunday, unwinding at home and looking forward for better days to come like vacation trips, no worries about money of course haha... and many more.

People at times think that I'm reckless, childish, rude, irresponsible, arrogant, proud, aloof, gayish vibes, straight-forward, hot-tempered, sharp tongued or whatever it may be... You guys don't know where I'm coming from at all and don't understand me at all so please don't jump upon any conclusions about my character. (Just another random thought so as to let you people know) I know myself better and at times yes I do feel so too but it derives from the environment, what I'm going through and also to people whom I do not know at all or people whom do not know me at all.

I know its a long post and some random bullshit but I seriously don't have any events to share at the moment so do bear with me yea :)

Anyway, I'll think of something later to talk about, very tired and body aching from staring at the computer all day long during office hours... tomorrow gotta resume and kill my back again

Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment