Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Daily reviews

Back to work and tummy still feeling queasy though.

Just got back from Genting on Sunday and got a call from a friend today to accompany him to KL in 2 weeks time for a business meeting. Hmm, budget a little tight eh... See how it goes by then hehe

Does anyone know how to go about kite-surfing or kite-gliding or whatever it is called? I might be heading to Bintan over the Good Friday long weekend  to do it, how thrilling! Can't wait to head to the beach and tan my 'white' coloured skin tone.

I wanna head to Melbourne to visit my sister and friends in May, who is willing to sponsor my ticket there? I miss her and I'm enlisting soon probably in June so wanna head to Australia (never been to any parts before)!!! Wanna enjoy the cold weather there too!

Having yet another barbecue this weekend again... ahhaha... don't be irritated about it alright, its really fun, wait till when you're in it and you'll know what it is about and want to do it every weekend OK!! It'll be hamburger with barbecued beef patty (yummmmy!). No more Summit Beer left and based on our record from our last 2 sessions of the barbecue, we drank 3 cartons already which is 72 bottles containing 500ml each..So guess we'll just get 1 or 2 cartons of Tiger instead..

I love travelling! I love travelling! I love travelling! I love travelling! I love travelling!
But no money! But no Money! But no money! But no money! But no money!
Need to work! Need to work! Need to work! Need to work! Need to work!

NEED TO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment