Monday, 21 March 2011

Autobiography (III)

Kinda miss those days donning my uniform, waking up at 5.30 in the morning, taking a shower with my eyes close and also having thoughts of how I can come up with a reason to skip school. For some reason, I felt that I kinda received better treatments from my teachers although I'm a rascal in school like confronting the teachers whom I deemed unreasonable and the occasional walking out of class when I got pissed with the teacher, seems normal for any teenage school boy but somehow kinda like got unpunished always. All the teachers were fine except for one fucking asshole who confiscated my Xperia phone on the day of my birthday during the examination period. Not as if I used it during my paper.... I spoke on the phone during my break time and bumped into him outside the designated area to use it which is outside the canteen... How exciting it was aye? And he was such a pain in the ass by refusing to answer my dad's calls as both my parents were busy and couldn't drop by and collect my phone. My hot headed character is of the same as my dad and so you should know how fucking furious he was. He drove all the way from Takashimaya and made a big hoo-haa in the general office. Yay! Hail Daddy! Everyone in the office just kept quiet and listened to my dad and the fucking numb skull daren't show up... Such a douche.. Anyway enough of him, just a low-life imbecile.

My mathematics was very weak but managed to pull through scoring ace which even enabled me to take up the O'level paper during my N'levels. It was a disappointment that I got a C6 though, just imagine how difficult it was to juggle both syllabuses within a year. But I still manage to do well for it in the following year.

Being in the polytechnic definitely gave me the much freedom everyone sought after. Own style of dressing, any kinds of hairdo and using your mobile phone FREELY! (Get that you son of a *****!)
I got into Electronics, Computer and Communications Engineering. Doesn't sound that enticing, its true. I aspired to be a pilot since young and so chose this course of study which kinda like coincides with like engineering and all that shit and also that I didn't score that well for my O'levels too. Unfortunately, it was tedious, challenging and my aspirations drifted to being something else. So I withdrew from my studies at the polytechnic although I've gotten quite a good grade for my GPA of a rough estimate from my tests and all. Oh well, undergone nagging from family, friends and people concerned about my future but whats done has been done, so no point crying over spilled milk alright.

Wanted to get into Interior designing at certain institutions but the intake wasn't in favour for me. So had to request for my enlistment into the army. Have been bumming since June last year and also did my medical screening in July, but look at the time of the year right now... shall just enjoy my days right now, enlist, come out and back to studying again :)

That's all for this post

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment