Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Daily reviews

Hope you guys enjoyed my Autobiography (II). Kept on forgetting to mention about the Barbecue on Saturday. It was enjoyable and once again a madly smashed night. There were too much food, a sumptuous feast I would say, from barbecued food to Vicnes mother's curry and my grandmother's Pohpiah. Not forgetting our highlight for the night, HAMBURGERS! Sedap!!! Although the only patties we got was frozen from FARMLAND but still it tasted good righttttt guys?? Shall get the fresh patties the next round. We didn't really get to swim as the fucking security guard was abiding the condominiums's rule of ending off everything at 10pm and not being flexible for the very first time that night. What a spoiler! So ungrateful from the food and booze we offered to him. Shall let him eat the bits and pieces of the leftovers next time....haha! Anyway its was an early night too, left about 1.30 in the morning.

Went home early from work yesterday as had to fix a new fan my mom bought. It was the latest bladeless fan. Looks like the sleekest thing ever seriously. How I wish I would be able to remember to take a picture of anything I mentioned specifically but I keep on forgetting....like the Burger and the Fan... I'll do that another time hehe..



Portobello with garlic, salt/pepper and olive oil!
Enjoying aye??
Happy Nathanael once again
Look at the mess..


And for the highlight of today's post is my furry little brother at home (Champagne is his name).

Grumpy face


That's all of Champagne... I have a video but I'm having troubles uploading now, I shall do it another time yea.

Oh yea, GOD BLESS JAPAN for all the catastrophes and disaster happening. Saddening but its a sign that judgement day is approaching. We should be grateful and atone to our sins whenever possible alright. Hope the NUCLEAR thingy won't be like CHERNOBYL though... Hiyah

That's all for today, I gotta rush and finish up my work, in the office now for your information :(
Need to put bread on the table hahaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment