Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Daily reviews

Made reservations at Imperial Nanbei Restaurant for dinner tonight with my Church friends. We grew up together as was baptised together since was brought to Church before I turned 1 I think with most of them but over the years after growing up, my relationship with them have drifted apart. I do feel guilty on my part the most as I seldom head to Church for my Sunday youth service and it has already been close to half a year. My absence from Church did not prevent them from contacting me and keeping in touch with me. Still do remember those days when I was very enthusiastic about Sunday school, even joined the choir with my horrible voice and signing up for Church camps at any point of time organised. It's hard for me to absorb in Church too as I'm attending the Mandarin service (surprising for many I'm sure). Although I've been in it since I was a baby, it's still a challenge for me to understand totally about what the pastor is preaching as I'm very weak in my Chinese that I was sentenced to learning Basic Chinese or you can call it Chinese B by my Chinese teacher in school. He just gave me a form to sign up and said I was hopeless and need to start from the basic. So the other alternative was that I had gotten a Bible with both Mandarin and English in it. Oh well, I will really try to make an effort to go to Church.

Gonna walk all the way to Far East Plaza from Takashimaya for lunch with my colleagues...how far is that, sure perspire like fuck but its ok, plenty of food choices available hehe.

Last night was a quiet night, no one called to get me out of the house for movie or drinks or whatsoever and so I was just using my computer and also ransacking my kitchen for food to munch on. Gotta stop as I can no longer put on 50% of my clothes already, especially my bottoms.

Oh well, gotta head back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment