Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Daily reviews

Back at work and still feeling lethargic even after sleeping for 6hours++.

Mom nagged about my bottoms hanging at the back of my bedroom door. I have about 7 pants and 3 Bermudas, some which I no longer able to fit in as my waistline has increased. Anyway, she scolded me and wanted to throw my bottoms away if I don't get the maid to wash or clear them...saying that it breeds bacteria and mosquitoes. Hiyah... true but she doesn't know that certain good quality jeans right, you don't have to wash them that often as it ruins the shape and colour of the jeans. But too bad, I had no choice but to clear them all and send them to the machine.

Guys, if you do notice after clicking the comic link which I published on my previous post, you can find my link there too, we're that affiliated so as you know hehe.

I'm glad that my beer belly has shrunk a little even after drinking beer lately... weird and I can call it a blessing actually as I look out of shape lately in my clothes and people have been 'complimenting' that I put on weight and look healthier than in the past as I was scrawny and frail-looking hehe..

Anyway gonna head back to work and head for lunch soon as I'm damn fucking hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment