Thursday, 24 March 2011

Daily reviews

Feel exhausted and listless today although I went back early yesterday at 11-ish from Kallang Food centre. Ain't sure why I didn't have the stamina to drink much, most of the time 3 large bottles of beer is rather quite normal quantities for a typical day but I drank less than 2 bottles yesterday. Felt like regurgitating every time when I gulp it. I'm trying to cut down on beer as I'm putting on weight around my tummy area...yucks!

I'm so bored at work right now that I might swallow the diamonds and papers just to choke myself! I woke up early today though, just couldn't sleep.. Had congee for breakfast but my appetite was ruined by the thought of work today. It's not as if I don't have any work to do, I have tons of it in fact but just imagine staring at the computer screen from 10 in the morning till 6... BO BIAN! Gotta earn a living while waiting for my stupid enlistment letter.

Wanna go to Melbourne but my financial situation can't get me there... oh well... psychoing my parents would be a tedious task.. HIYAH!

Anyway gonna head back to work and rush whatever I can to try and complete it... wish me luck and not doze off in front of the computer.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment